Oh you silly
tagging me and stuff
1. Which art type (writing/digital art/sculpture/etc.) do you think you're most skilled at?
Traditional, like, by a mile
2. Which art type do you enjoy the most?
Sketching, inks, traditional just doodling and designing shit to perfection
3. Which art type do you wish you were better at?
All of them AHAHAHAHAHA
4. Do you consider photography to be art, and why?
There was a time I didn't but in order to take truly beautiful photography (and not just an instagram filter) you have to have artistic and aestethic sensibilities
5. Is there any type of art that you don't think should be recognised as art on dA, and why?
Traced bases and recolors because jesus fucking christ guys CREATE
6. Is there any type of art that isn't recognised on dA, that you think should be included as an art form?
uuuh FUCKING MUSIC! WHERE IS THE FUCKING MUSIC IN THIS SITE
7. Have you ever taken any kind of art course or class (not including school/college classes)?
One like once but was more of an experimental styles thing than anything
8. When did you start doing art as a hobby for your own enjoyment?
Always, I fucking enjoy drawing all day erry day
9. What do you think it means to be a 'professional artist'?
To scam the shit out of people in order to make millions, or hundreds if you're pretending you're a super cool fandom artist, but mostly millions if you pretend you know shit about art but draw just blue squares
10. Do you know the muffin man?
Yes, he is delicious